Lyrics.camp website is operated in the Czech Republic and all on Lyrics.camp is in accordance with the law of the Czech Republic.
When using this website, you represent that:
- The information submitted is accurate and truthful
- You’ll update the contact information in case it changes in order for us to contact you
- Your use of the site and other services available on the site don’t violate any currently applicable regulations and laws
- You are above the age of 13 years
- You’ll comply with rules for online conduct and you will make contributions to this website as discussed in the Section 2 below.
- You further warrant and represent that you’ll comply with all the local rules regarding online conduct and the acceptable Contributions.
2. User conduct
The website might provide many features for communication. When you make available or create a contribution, you warrant and represent that you:
- Have or own sufficient rights to actually post your contributions through or on this website
- Will not post any contributions which violate our or/and any other people's privacy rights, contract rights, publicity rights and intellectual property rights
- Have complied with the third party license relating to contributions, agreed to pay all the royalties and the fees
- Will not submit or post contributions that; (a) are defamatory, unlawful, damaging, disruptive, vulgar, inappropriate, offensive, indecent, inaccurate, pornographic, profane, hateful, obscene, racially or/and ethnically offensive, lewd, lascivious, violent, filthy, threatening, harassing, or/and otherwise objectionable; (b) incite, encourage or/and threaten physical harm against others, including, making contributions which promote racism, sexism, bigotry, religious intolerance and/or harm against other individuals or groups; or (c) contain material which solicits personal details and information from anybody under the age of 13 years or exploits anybody in a violent or sexual manner
- Will not submit or post contributions which contain advertisements and/or solicit anyone to sell or buy services and products (other than our services and products)
- Will not use the website for unauthorized purposes including collecting email addresses and/or usernames of other users, by electronic or any other means for purposes of sending unsolicited emails or other electronic media communications, or/and engaging in any unauthorized framing of, and/or linking to, the website without our actual express written consent
- Will not submit or post contributions which constitute, contain, or attempt to install and/or promote malware, spyware, or other such computer codes, whether on our computer or other equipment, that’s designated to help you and others gather information or monitor the online activities of other parties
- Will not transmit any chain letters, junk or bulk email or/and interfere with, create undue burdens or disrupt the Site or the services and networks connected to the site.
- Will not impersonate other entities or persons, sell or let other people use your password or profile, provide misleading or false identification, invade privacy, or violate personal or proprietary right, of any entity or person.
- Will use lyrics for educational and personal purposes only.
3. Grant of Licenses to Us for Contributions
We don’t claim any ownership rights in the contributions that you may post on this Site. We need license from users so that we may use your posts and contributions on the Site or elsewhere.
4. Grant of Licenses So We Can Use Your Contributions for Both Personal and Non Commercial Purposes
We grant you non exclusive license to copy and use other users Contribution solely for both personal and non- commercial purposes which is subject to restriction set forth herein.
5. Usage and Protection of Password and Account Number
We might ask you to create a password and username. You’re responsible for maintaining confidentiality of your password and account number.
6. Intellectual Property Rights
All of content on the website, logos, the trademarks and service marks contained on this website, are owned and/or licensed to us, and are all subject to copyright, and other such intellectual property right under the international conventions.
7. Our Management of the Website/User Misconduct
We may, but aren’t required to:
- Review or monitor the website for violations of the Agreement and also for compliance with the set policies
- Report to the law enforcement authorities or/and take any legal actions against anybody who violates the set Agreement
- Refuse, or restrict access to and/or availability of or disable or remove (to extent technologically feasible), any contributions or any other portions thereof which might violate this Agreement.
- Manage this website in a manner that’s designed to fully protect our rights and also 3rd party rights.
8. Copyright Policy
You’re solely responsible for all the content, including the photos, messages, profile information, search result edit, and other such content which you upload, display or publish (herein after, “submit”) through or on the Service, or share with the other users. You might not submit any content which you didn’t create or which you don’t have permission to post or submit.
Technology and Internet are both changing rapidly. Accordingly, we might modify our Agreement time to time. It’s therefore important you regularly keep checking this page for announcements about new revisions in order to ensure that you’re informed of changes.
10. Non commercial Use by Users
This Site is basically made available to the users only for their personal use and you might not use the website or any contribution connected with commercial endeavors, except those which are specifically approved or endorsed by us in express writing.
11. 3rd Party Sites
12. Dispute Between Users
You’re solely responsible for all your conduct. You do agree that we can’t be liable for disputes that arise between you, and other users.
All contributions or/and any other items or materials provided via this site are all provided ‘As available’ and ‘as is’ without conditions or warranty of any kind. We can’t guarantee and don’t promise any actual specific results resulting from the use of this website. No information or advice, whether written or oral, obtained by users from this website shall create any kind of warranty that isn’t expressly fully stated in our user agreement. You do agree that your usage of our services and Site will all be at your own sole risk; to the fullest extent that’s permitted by law. We and each one of our suppliers, advertisers, licensors, officers, employees, agents, investors and any other contractor disclaim all warranties, whether express or implied, in connection to this website, as well as it’s usage thereof.
14. Limited Liability
We are not liable to you and any 3rd parties for any punitive, indirect, special, incidental, or consequential damages including the lost profits damage which might arise form using the site.
You fully agree to hold us and indemnify, our licensors, subsidiaries, affiliates and their respective agents, officers, employees and partners, harmless from any kinds of loss, liability, demands or claims, including reasonable attorney fees, which are made by any 3rd party arising or due to contributions you make to this website, your usage of the Site, materials or contributions that are in violation of our user Agreement or/and arising from breach of the Agreement or/and the breach of user warranties and representations set forth above.
This User Agreement constitutes the whole agreement that’s between you, and us regarding usage of this Site, and supersedes any other prior or/and contemporaneous understandings, and agreements that might be between you, and us that’s related to subject matter hereof.
The Agreement is only between you, and us and there aren’t any third party beneficiaries.
17. Adverts and Banners
Google’s advertising requirements can be summed up by Google’s Advertising Principles. They are put in place to provide a positive experience for users. https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/1316548?hl=en
We use Google AdSense Advertising on our website.
We have implemented the following:
– Remarketing with Google AdSense
– Google Display Network Impression Reporting
– Demographics and Interests Reporting
– DoubleClick Platform Integration
We along with third- party vendors, such as Google use first- party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookies) and third- party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) or other third- party identifiers together to compile data regarding user interactions with ad impressions, and other ad service functions as they relate to our website.
Users can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Settings page. Alternatively, you can opt out by visiting the Network Advertising initiative opt out page or permanently using the Google Analytics Opt Out Browser add on.
18. Contacting Us
Effective as of 2017-19-01
- lil bit of weed with a lil b..
- ghetto gecko man
- been there done that got the..
- shapes of things (originally..
- frank edward who dey my back..
- i gotta bad bitty she browns..
- take put your hands up
- my little pony forever free
- ikaw ang dahilan by tyrone
- baby let me put my arms arou..
- am feelin am feelin am feeli..
- awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww am feelin..
- awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww i\'m feeli..
- ohhhhhh i\'m feeling good
- coffee by elise huang
- take put your hands up
- im feeling im feeling im fee..
- sing aloud shout aloud and d..
- sing aloud shout aloud and d..
- if anybody ask you who i am
- xxxtenacion i spoke to the ..
- dao yu hua gong lian guan gong
- yesu embesa membeyo yesu mes..
- anuonyam se no empraise
- i want to live so by james ..
- kahit anong gawin ko di na ..
- unmai kadhalellam gana song ..
- tubidy mp3 dear mamasongs
- lick me tease me touch me no..
- onu rendu petu irunt soga on..
- ain’t we got
- nakuapia moyo
- ngiyathandaza means
- juice wrld 734
- iÃ¢â‚¬â„¢m loosing..