The Water Fields lyrics - Old Dead Tree, The
See the full The Water Fields lyrics from Old Dead Tree, The. The Water Fields lyrics belongs on the album The Water Fields. Learn every word of your favourite song and get the meaning or start your own concert tonight :-). Rate this song's lyrics. Uploaded by Andrew. Use it for personal and educational purposes only. Listen to these sick beats by Old Dead Tree, The.
The Water Fields lyrics
Don't be afraid
You're not on your own anymore.
Set your mind at rest my child,
Feel free to cry, feel free to sob.
And I dig,
Deeper and deeper,
Into the water fields,
It was time to change the deal,
You did your best and you succeeded.
It was a hard task to perform,
Now you realised that you were strong enough.
You forgot the consequences:
“Sometimes you have to go ahead”.
What's happening now?
Don't you realise?
You beg for help, you beg for love.
Is that your way to deal with problems?
It will never be the same!
More Old Dead Tree, The lyrics
- How Could You Lyrics
- This Is Now Farewell Lyrics
- We Cry As One Lyrics
- I Cant Get Rid Of It Lyrics
- Quietly Kissing Death Lyrics
- Unrelenting - Live Lyrics
- By The Way Lyrics
- Transition Lyrics
- Wont Follow Him Lyrics
- Start The Fire Lyrics
- The Knock Out Song - Live Lyrics
- Joy Happiness Lyrics
- A Distant Light Was Shining Lyrics
- Its The Same For Everyone Lyrics
- 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Lyrics
- All Lyrics
- So What Else Could Weve Said Lyrics
- Everyday Life Lyrics
- This Is No Farewell Lyrics
- My Friends Lyrics
Related Old Dead Tree, The lyrics.
Related The Water Fields lyrics.
Songs from same album The Water Fields
A distant light was shining For all these years. My life was pretty dark, I had to live with my fears. All this time it helped me to hold on. But it’...
Of course they’re anxious to help you, But you don’t know what to say to them. Your parents come to your home, They look for a way to save you from yourself… Bu...
Attracted by darkness, I fear the light, I'm in love with the night. I know that people want to fight Those who never wear white. I avoided walking the line, Except...
What a waste, I feel empty, Shamefaced, I am sorry. I hate myself for being here Trying to forget a pain Coming from myself. Can't I wake up, get up, stand up? What...
I can guess what you are thinking: You are telling yourself you can't do it, But I think you're wrong You're full of doubts, You cannot chose Between two ways. You...
Kate is sad: She feels like she's losing interest In love. She's disappointed By life. Oh sweet star, Please shine for her in the dark. You know, Sometimes it can h...
I hate to gravel, to beg for help, to feel weak. I am not this kind of man But I feel so lost. I watch my back, I'm used to managing my friend’s problems. I'm ...
Let's start the fire now, It's time to burn the souls To forget ourselves and lose control. Our minds are now unleashed! We feel like being Lords, Ruling...
Don't be afraid You're not on your own anymore. Set your mind at rest my child, Feel free to cry, feel free to sob. And I dig, Deeper and deeper, Into the water fiel...
Na tuto piesen od skupiny The Old Dead Tree nie je ziaden text... je to cisto instrumentalny song......
I can't believe You kept your mouth shut for so long. Yes, now you should talk to the world' Tell them how you feel, Tell them who you are, Don't fear to f...
- is coming from above
- seventh son
- songs written by timothy lesry
- two steps to the right slide..
- leave all worries right behine
- we attack at dusk
- angels are listening
- allt som jag kÃ¤nner
- blac youngsta something to say
- ngcwele ngcwele somandla opera
- in line at walmart
- from my heart i will praise yo
- one of them is that i need
- girl sings song from a movie..
- kingdom come loyiso bala video
- ten toes down challenge granny
- mr. amsterdam
- resignation lancashire hotpots
- what a beautiful name hillsong
- like old times
- share you
- zomer op het platteland
- my preciuose by kuen suk joong
- sit back and think where wou..
- thejana ya thesele
- lyrics \" everything lo..
- do what you want want too
- ty segall imagionary
- i just booted up again
- marvelous things west angele..
- marvelous things west angeles
- take time me let go
- pagkahising ko sa umaga medley
- expensive looks
- chuck e cheese