Celestial Tear lyrics - In Mourning
See the full Celestial Tear lyrics from In Mourning. Celestial Tear lyrics belongs on the album The Weight of Oceans. Learn every word of your favourite song and get the meaning or start your own concert tonight :-). Rate this song's lyrics. Uploaded by Son. Use it for personal and educational purposes only. Listen to these sick beats by In Mourning.
Celestial Tear lyrics
So swift, embraced by you, you're silent, I travel alone
I breathe in memories, through barricades of stone
Who are you, I once met light from another angle, in another time
In your eyes, a solitaire, a vast dream far behind
If you were blind, if we were blind, could we then have been much closer
Fallen inside you, a celestial tear
If the waves could drown our emotions, would it be my fault
I cry for you a celestial tear
If we were only memories from other times
Who are you, I once met light from other angles, and other crimes
I breathe in memories through barricades of stone
If you were close, if we were close, would we then have been much blinder
More In Mourning lyrics
- Amnesia Lyrics
- Past October Skies Lyrics
- With You Came Silence Lyrics
- The Art Of A Mourning Kind Lyrics
- Colossus Lyrics
- A Vow To Conquer The Ocean Lyrics
- A Shade Of Plague Lyrics
- Debris Lyrics
- Sirens Lyrics
- From A Tidal Sleep Lyrics
- The Drowning Sun Lyrics
- Isle Of Solace Lyrics
- In The Failing Hour Lyrics
- Convergence Lyrics
- The Final Solution (Entering The Black Lodge) Lyrics
- For You To Know Lyrics
- Pale Eye Revelation Lyrics
- Celestial Tear Lyrics
- The Shrouded Divine Lyrics
- The Black Lodge Lyrics
Related In Mourning lyrics.
Related Celestial Tear lyrics.
Songs from same album The Weight of Oceans
The screaming winds are begging, no choice, no options left But to seek aid from the ancient ones, deserters of the coral legion Memories from a golden age, unveiling kn...
So swift, embraced by you, you're silent, I travel alone I breathe in memories, through barricades of stone Who are you, I once met light from another angle, in anoth...
New moon awakening. Casting light upon a dream And it starts haunting, the storm building up The spirits are awakening, losing hours to the ghost And ...
Bleak, the sky is pale or is it the water Vapor conceals the ends and the beginnings Adrift between awake and asleep, the stillness entwines a wavering mind A...
A deafening sound echoed through the mist A warm breeze gave the choice of silence to the wind But the wind grabbed the water to summon the black clou...
Haggard body, frail existence Breaking through the waves, grasping for a cold surface Swimming in uncertainty towards undefined nothing When a dream is dy...
The air from a starlit sky opens the eyes in another moon awakening Stranded again without memories, not knowing where or how, not knowing why An ocean ha...
Misguided unredeemer, mortal seeker of truth Cold and endless ocean, undefeated is this giant Star guider, a pathfinder cast into oblivion...
- yaddan da kaafla
- i can love you better than
- not close enough
- pit bull greenlight girls
- call me baby girl let you
- got to move reggae lyrics
- the miami dolphins
- always be honest and kind
- fine booze and heavy dues
- gana praba thala song for ly..
- along the navajo trail .
- be my voice say your name
- im still faster abby stwart
- foggy mountain breakdown (in..
- the jungle dream
- turn my shooter to
- hugot song lyric oc dawgs
- moon coming over the hill
- go all night by timeflies
- habulan by jroa with chords
- woah oh oh oh woah rap song
- property by jesica lesaca
- whitout you ronny l chick
- beyonce lryics i was here
- i feel the rain coming%
- despacito im the one alex
- yeaha yeaha yeaha hee hoo
- my mama told me to listen
- pina colada arnadoz marquez
- t moi, et moi, et moi
- loved and lost everything
- the lovesong writer