The Night Josh Tillman Came to Our Apt. lyrics - Father John Misty
See the full The Night Josh Tillman Came to Our Apt. lyrics from Father John Misty. The Night Josh Tillman Came to Our Apt. lyrics belongs on the album I Love You, Honeybear. Learn every word of your favourite song and get the meaning or start your own concert tonight :-). Rate this song's lyrics. Uploaded by Jerald. Use it for personal and educational purposes only. Listen to these sick beats by Father John Misty.
The Night Josh Tillman Came to Our Apt. lyrics
Oh, I just love the kind of woman who can walk over a man
I mean like a god damn marching band
She says, like literally, music is the air she breathes
And the malaprops make me want to f***ing scream
I wonder if she even knows what that word means
Well, it's literally not that
Of the few main things I hate about her, one's her petty, vogue ideas
Someone's been told too many times they're beyond their years
By every half-wit of distinction she keeps around
And now every insufferable convo
Features her patiently explaining the cosmos
Of which she's in the middle
Oh my God, I swear this never happens
Lately, I can't stop the wheels from spinning
I feel so unconvincing
And I fumble with your buttons
She blames her excess on my influence but gladly Hoovers all my drugs
I found her naked with her best friend in the tub
We sang "Silent Night" in three parts which was fun
Til she said that she sounds just like Sarah Vaughan
I hate that soulful affectation white girls put on
Why don't you move to the Delta?
I obliged later on when you begged me to choke ya
More Father John Misty lyrics
- Tee Pees 1–12 Lyrics
- When You're Smiling And Astride Me Lyrics
- Nothing Good Ever Happens At The Goddamn Thir.. Lyrics
- Hollywood Forever Cemetery Sings Lyrics
- The Ideal Husband Lyrics
- True Affection Lyrics
- Everyman Needs A Companion Lyrics
- I Love You, Honeybear Lyrics
- I'm Writing A Novel Lyrics
- Strange Encounter Lyrics
- Bored In The USA Lyrics
- Holy Shit Lyrics
- Nancy From Now On Lyrics
- Now I'm Learning To Love The War Lyrics
- Only Son Of The Ladiesman Lyrics
- O I Long To Feel Your Arms Around Me Lyrics
- This Is Sally Hatchet Lyrics
- I Went To The Store One Day Lyrics
- Funtimes In Babylon Lyrics
- Chateau Lobby #4 (in C For Two Virgins) Lyrics
Related Father John Misty lyrics.
Related The Night Josh Tillman Came to Our Apt. lyrics.
Songs from same album I Love You, Honeybear
How many people rise and say My brain's so awfully glad to be here for yet another mindless day Now I've got all morning to obsessively accrue A small n...
Emma eats bread and butter Like a queen would have ostrich and cobra wine We’ll have satanic Christmas Eve And play piano in the Chateau lobby I’ve never done this Baby...
Ancient holy wars Dead religions, holocausts New regimes, old ideals That's now myth, that's now real Original sin, genetic fate Revolutions, spinning ...
Oh, honeybear, honeybear, honeybear Mascara, blood, ash and cum On the Rorschach sheets where we make love Honeybear, honeybear, honeybear You f*** the world damn stra...
We met in a parking lot I was buying coffee and cigarettes Firewood and bad wine long since gone But I'm still drunk and hot, wide awake, breathing ha...
Living it up Have it all Pull more women than any two men or train can haul But my baby, she does something way more impressive than the Georgia Crawl...
Only ever be the girl who just almost died in my house Half naked, looking through your telephone Run you a bath and try hard not to freak out It's all free an...
Julian He's gonna take my files Every woman that I've slept with Every friendship I've neglected Didn't call when grandma died I spend my money getting drunk and h...
Oh, I just love the kind of woman who can walk over a man I mean like a god damn marching band She says, like literally, music is the air she breathes And...
When can we talk With the face Instead of using all these strange devices? Seems like You and I Need to have a crazy conversation Wouldn't be that hard Get along so well...
There's no need to fear me Darling, I love you as you are when you're alone I'll never try to change you As if I could, and if I were to, what's the part that I'd...
- i was on my way
- dito ka lang sa aking tabi
- dito ka lang sa aking
- yumi last on
- sweet water death
- last on
- rhus girl she bad she bad s..
- not my ex
- yearnin', learnin'
- your thing are beautiful and..
- o.c dawgs dyosa
- evry praise to our god,every..
- the money money hood hood th..
- someone told me love is only..
- day in day out (digitally ..
- someday, august 29, 1968 [qu..
- da da dada da da da da da da..
- rhythmic pattern of tayo na ..
- lyrics lyrics lyrics lyrics ..
- steve lahoi sila
- dreaming moonspark fairylands
- steve lahoi sila
- steve lahoi
- pop danthology 2016 list of ..
- oh oh oh oh what do i do
- would u mind
- screw face dem vex
- i know i don’t think i cou..
- will you ever be in love again
- jesu joy of mans desiring ...
- riding to work in the year 2..
- where them ballers at with t..
- where you belong (poolside h..
- where them ballers at with t..
- ang bagong ako by loonie