Farewell lyrics - Europe
See the full Farewell lyrics from Europe. Farewell lyrics belongs on the album Europe. Learn every word of your favourite song and get the meaning or start your own concert tonight :-). Rate this song's lyrics. Uploaded by Camellia Soldner. Use it for personal and educational purposes only. Listen to these sick beats by Europe.
There was a time, when I was satisfied
There was a time, when everything felt right
But now's the time for me to decide
And I've only got one solution in sight
Don't know where I'm going
But I know it feels right
And though my feelings are showing
I'm not afraid, it's alright
So long, farewell
I've got to go
Be strong, be well
I want you to know
That maybe we'll meet someday
Should I stay or should I go
It was not easy to decide
But you told me: I already know!
I guess you wondered why I lied
More Europe lyrics
- The Getaway Plan Lyrics
- Ninja Lyrics
- The Final Countdown Lyrics
- Angels (with Broken Hearts) Lyrics
- California 405 Lyrics
- The Beast Lyrics
- Talk To Me (Demo) Lyrics
- Wish I Could Believe Lyrics
- Rainbow Bridge Lyrics
- Got To Have Faith Lyrics
- Girl From Lebanon Lyrics
- Danger On The Track Lyrics
- Never Say Die Lyrics
- Wasted Time Lyrics
- Secret Society Lyrics
- Hero Lyrics
- Start From The Dark Lyrics
- Lyin Eyes Lyrics
- Stormwind Lyrics
- Last Look At Eden Lyrics
Related Europe lyrics.
Related Farewell lyrics.
Songs from same album Europe
There is no time to pay my sin And everywhere blows a firewind I'm all alone trying to survive It's coming back into my head Memories of the time we had I'm trying ...
Fourhoundred years back in this time Seven Doors Hotel A massacre took place and a young man died Opened one gate to Hell The Eibon is open use your eyes T...
She spend one evening alone she's on fire Thinkin' of you in a dream You come home and she says you're a liar Asking "Where have you been" But...
There was a time, when I was satisfied There was a time, when everything felt right But now's the time for me to decide And I've only got one solution in si...
So many years ago the people on this earth They were laughin' They didn't think of anything else Than love and peace But generations failed to see Tha...
They were attacked by surprise In the middle of the night They didn't stand a single chance A single chance to fight After the battle they gathered around t...
So many words have passed through my mind Never thought I'd be so blind I wish I could understand you So many things I've heard and seen But still I don...
Lay your hand upon my shoulder say something That I want to hear Time will wash out every trace of sadness If only you are near I've tried so hard just to be somebody...
- amigos para sempre
- mark vincent
- la vie en rose mark vincent
- ivory gates stonehenge
- imma take you on a magic car..
- stolen voice
- love is coming my way
- feels like love is coming yo..
- feels like love is flowing
- dangerous lies
- badman binladin ganja lyrics
- buvunayizibwabwo ugandan all..
- buvunayizibwabwo ugandan all..
- don’t complain captan
- level up octopizzo
- hoimai kaua e pili
- benjamin ingrosso dance yo..
- gael parole(dans tes parvis)
- foi um rio que passou em min..
- cover by maddie wilson mama ..
- god knows i woke up and surv..
- i got bitches all on my dick%2
- kreen akore
- everest vbs power shuffle ly..
- stylish thingarabuchi download
- bambelela lakewood sunday ly..
- tama na skusta clee video ly..
- kidz bop anaconda
- mali on my mind
- friends marshmallow and anne..
- we will be together and for ..
- first day out clean tee griz..