Make The World Go Away lyrics - Eddy Arnold
See the full Make The World Go Away lyrics from Eddy Arnold. Make The World Go Away lyrics belongs on the album My World. Learn every word of your favourite song and get the meaning or start your own concert tonight :-). Rate this song's lyrics. Uploaded by Li. Use it for personal and educational purposes only. Listen to these sick beats by Eddy Arnold.
Make The World Go Away lyrics
Make the world go away and get it off my shoulder
Say the things you used to say and make the world go away
Do you remember when you loved me before the world took me astray
If you do then forgive me and make the world go away
Make the world go away...
I'm sorry if I hurt you I'll make it up day by day
Just say you love me like you used to and make the world go away
Make the world go away...
More Eddy Arnold lyrics
- It's Over Lyrics
- It Comes And Goes Lyrics
- What's He Doin' In My World Lyrics
- I Love Her Lyrics
- I'll Always Be In Love With You Lyrics
- Love On My Mind Lyrics
- Faithfully Lyrics
- Last Word In Lonesome Is Me Lyrics
- It Took A Miracle Lyrics
- Open Thy Merciful Arms Lyrics
- I Was Born To Love You Lyrics
- For The Good Times Lyrics
- Daddy's Little Boy Lyrics
- Scarlet Ribbons (for Her Hair) Lyrics
- Old Faithful (horse's Prayer) Lyrics
- Christmas Can't Be Far Away Lyrics
- Battle Of Little Big Horn Lyrics
- Understand Your Man Lyrics
- On Miami Shore Lyrics
- Easy Way Lyrics
Related Eddy Arnold lyrics.
Related Make The World Go Away lyrics.
Songs from same album My World
The sun comes up and brings the dawn as usual And I awake I'll find you're gone as usual But I can't find a way to let this crazy heart of mine forget I p...
I'm trying my best to convince myself That I'm doing the right thing by you You'd never have asked to be free of our love And I've loved you so much an...
I wish I could come back to you dear I know that you want me to But too much waters run under that old bridge There's too many rivers between me and ...
The days gone by are drifting through my memory The days gone by are shadding in my heart How often have I closed my eyes so I might see The days gone b...
Taking chances with this heart each time I hold you Afraid I might be going too far Taking chances with these lips each time I tell you Oh you're the one that I've b...
If you were mine Mary know what I'd do I'd take the stars Mary and give them to you If you were mine Mary know what I'd say I'd say that I love Mary over again A...
Everybody asks me if I still love you and if you're still on my mind They ask me to tell about my broken heart and I tell 'em that I'm feelin' fine so I lie a...
Though I only see you now and then It's just enough to break my heart again Cause you still got a hold on me It hurts to ask how you've been And walk away from you ...
What's he doin' in my world what's he doin' holdin' my world If he's not more than just a friend why were you kissin' him And what's he doin' in my wo...
Make the world go away and get it off my shoulder Say the things you used to say and make the world go away Do you remember when you loved me before the world...
(Her name is Mary Claire Melvina Rebecca Jane) There's a pretty little girl in my hometown I tried to kiss her but she turned me down Tried to hug her but h...
- ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah a..
- nna anyi
- sometimes i\'m like a whispe..
- gotta be love [arston remix]
- castle on the hill ed sheeran
- black voyage
- light of the world cave queste
- come now and lets eat
- sara bereilles king of anyth..
- christmas is going to the dogs
- every knee shall bow every t..
- bam disney zombies chords
- oceanic landscape
- 2am visions
- forever ends today ...
- if you got a kiss on your lips
- in the shadow of a might rock
- gone and passes by
- two timer hambog ng sagpro
- chris brown ft dj snake lyrics
- into the deepest waters
- now i’m hot lil lonnie
- okmalumkoolkat gqi a z
- im a christian by haallelujah
- if i could free your mind love
- taste laygu by idi wow
- if i make sound
- let me live and love with you
- firma ilegal
- encounters in bahia
- oni dolaze
- quand on chausse les crampons
- tell me again...shine like it
- i\\\'m just sitting here i\\..
- perri sisters no place to go