You And Me lyrics - Chris De Burgh
See the full You And Me lyrics from Chris De Burgh. You And Me lyrics belongs on the album Crusader. Learn every word of your favourite song and get the meaning or start your own concert tonight :-). Rate this song's lyrics. Uploaded by Teena Reger. Use it for personal and educational purposes only. Listen to these sick beats by Chris De Burgh.
You And Me lyrics
The Time Has Come For Me To Take My Bows
And Leave The Stage,
But I Feel I'm Just Begining,
There's So Many Things I Wanna Say Before I Go...
But I'll Be Back, To Sing Again;
And I'll Lead You Through The Ancient Halls
And Stories Of The Past
And The Many Ways Of Loving
And When All Is Said And Done There's Only You And Me,
You And Me...
More Chris De Burgh lyrics
- By My Side Lyrics
- Shine On Lyrics
- Here Is Your Paradise Lyrics
- This Song For You Lyrics
- The Sound Of A Gun Lyrics
- Suzana Lyrics
- New Moon Lyrics
- I'm Going Home Lyrics
- Something Else Again Lyrics
- Brother John Lyrics
- Talk To Me Lyrics
- Moonlight And Vodka Lyrics
- I'm Counting On You Lyrics
- Broken Wings Lyrics
- Saint Peter's Gate Lyrics
- Sight And Touch Lyrics
- Making The Perfect Man Lyrics
- Lady In Red Lyrics
- Don´t Pay The Ferryman Lyrics
- Tender Hands Lyrics
Related Chris De Burgh lyrics.
Related You And Me lyrics.
Songs from same album Crusader
Whatever the words that you hear somehow the meaning is clear we're all on the same ship together moving on from the first time that life could be heard...
"What do I do next?" said the bishop to the priest, "I have spent my whole life waiting, preparing for the feast, And now you say Jerusalem has ...
Peace and understanding is the wisdom of her world, She loves without a reason, she gives without a word, There are those who make me smile, brighten up my day, But...
The Time Has Come For Me To Take My Bows And Leave The Stage, But I Feel I'm Just Begining, There's So Many Things I Wanna Say Before I Go... But I'll Be Back, ...
Just in time i heard the cry, And looking up i saw the snowbirds wheeling in the sky; They said, "we are the last ones left", And so i brought them...
There once was a King, who called for the spring, For his world was still covered in snow But the spring had not been, for he was wicked and mean In his winter-fields ...
old-fashioned people, they never know why, the world is changing day to day, it moves so fast and leaves them in another time; an old-fashioned dancer is dancing alone, ...
- ano ang mensahe ng kantang b..
- john neil roa
- i gave you my heart and trie..
- gregory isaacs because i kno..
- oh oh oh oh ohh oh whoa
- drake in my feelings
- tela de araña
- i want spend all my time wit..
- alan lomer
- i just wanna real just wanna..
- im way too
- take me to places where nobo..
- akon sunny day
- sad by xxx tension
- come on baby and take a ride..
- wild n out pull out
- nopetsallowed kami relax
- my night runs into morning a..
- go, glow and grow song tagalog
- drake missing you
- night core helpless
- mp3 juice in the presence of..
- hey mister dj replay
- kafani throw ya hood up
- kafani throw ya hood up
- frank edward lyrics_walk wit..
- the lively ones
- john paul ospina
- lil uzi tour of liff
- it goes do do do do do do
- he will bury you
- examples of accelerando tem..
- excellent jesus excellent yo..
- what is the named of the 4th..
- he will kill you