My last journey lyrics - Ablaze My Sorrow
See the full My last journey lyrics from Ablaze My Sorrow. My last journey lyrics belongs on the album If Emotions still burn. Learn every word of your favourite song and get the meaning or start your own concert tonight :-). Rate this song's lyrics. Uploaded by Randall Nauman. Use it for personal and educational purposes only. Listen to these sick beats by Ablaze My Sorrow.
My last journey lyrics
Without noticing the pouring rain
I sliced my wrist with my knife
I couldn't ignore the endless pain
The last thing in my dreary life
"Dark clouds filled the open sky
My heart was filled with hate
I bent down on my knees and cried
Is this really my fate?"
"I'll never again see the sun rise
Cause now I'm in my eternal bed
Death is so sweet and nice
And I enjoy being dead"
On this, my last journey
More Ablaze My Sorrow lyrics
- Suicidal Lyrics
- The Illusion Lyrics
- The Battle Lyrics
- Machine Supreme Lyrics
- Shouldered Are The Pleasures Of Flesh Lyrics
- As I Face The Eternity Lyrics
- Rise Above The Storming Sea Lyrics
- Heartless Lyrics
- The Truth Is Sold Lyrics
- As The Dove Falls Torn Apart Lyrics
- If Emotions Still Burn Lyrics
- Dusk Lyrics
- Suicide Lyrics
- My Last Journey Lyrics
- Paradies Lyrics
- Ad Libitum Lyrics
- I Will Be Your God Lyrics
- My Revenge To Come Lyrics
- Retention Of Illusion Lyrics
- Plague Of Mine Lyrics
Related Ablaze My Sorrow lyrics.
Related My last journey lyrics.
Songs from same album If Emotions still burn
As I fell asleep I could hear your scream As I fell deeper into your my dream - you died Did I not bleed for you? Did I not suffer? Did I not cry...
This is the way of my living This is the choice of my life Will I be weak and obey you? No, I'll stand strong and be me I deny - your god And all t...
Dead birds fall from the sky Just like the rain an October night The sun has stopped shining Never again to spread its light If emotions still burn They'll...
Without noticing the pouring rain I sliced my wrist with my knife I couldn't ignore the endless pain The last thing in my dreary life "Dark clouds filled the ...
On my black horse I ride Towards the end of time By the christians you were sentenced and died Burned at the stake to redeem your crime As the autumn l...
Shining bright but yet so dark Full of love but yet so spiteful Devoted to the mightiest of all powers I whisper thy name in my dream Rise above the storming se...
As the sky turns black My hunger sets in My hunger for killing and slaying I raise my fist against the northern sky As I scream in anguish and in p...
Alone I wonder in this misty forest In this my (own) world of darkness There are no lights that show me the way The screams from my past surround me ...
- shwawn mendes stitches
- biÑan hymn tagalog lyrics
- boyfriends at the bar
- josh tatofi
- the gold shoe
- yfn lucci these diamonds cor..
- tha citiznz
- chasing after you by alex ba..
- tote pr and
- chasing after you by alex ba..
- sunshine mama
- love me too much by ibitayo ..
- dont try to find me im lost ..
- hot core
- songs about not caring
- better to reach out and touc..
- rico boogaloo
- carroll billionaire
- do it duidelik
- rammer jammer yellow hammer ..
- awake, my cherished
- black and white what is righ..
- zumba brazil
- call on me by the chainsmokers
- jaylah damage
- pasito pasito
- no matter what it is she gon..
- esta vez no digas nada
- pray when the storm clouds t..
- meme si ca me rend triste qu..
- driving fast on the freeway
- one summer night elo
- i love to bumpity bump (on a..
- yfn lucci these diamonds